cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving Emails from a Particular Sender

GeeGeeBee
Tuning in

Hi,

I have an issue receiving any emails from Singapore Airlines.

My flight Tickets and Verification Emails were not received, but they immediately appear if I use an alternate email address.

One of the senders email address's is 'KrisFlyer_Services@singaporeair.com'

Same happens when my wife uses her Virginmedia.com email.

I have checked my Spam/Junk Folders, and all Filters etc

Any help would be most appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Consider using an email header analyser to see where the delay is, for example Email Header Analyzer, RFC822 Parser - MxToolbox or similar service. Post the redacted result here if further help is needed.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GeeGeeBee,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having some problems receiving emails from a particular address. Have you been accessing and checking via our webmail platform on our website?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach,

I've been checking both on the Webmail, and also Outlook on both my Desktop and Mobile.

Strangely, I got a mail from SIA_AutoResponse@singaporeair.com today several hours after I should have received it. Unfortunately it contained a link that had long expired, whereas if I use an alternate email address, the receipt is immediate.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Consider using an email header analyser to see where the delay is, for example Email Header Analyzer, RFC822 Parser - MxToolbox or similar service. Post the redacted result here if further help is needed.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for your useful response. The delay appears to be on Hop 3, although I wouldn't know how to resolve this;

GeeGeeBee_0-1652949474321.png

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Forum team will need to look at why Virgin Media's email server:

• mx5.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net

is delaying acceptance of the email from:

• mailwsout-252-204.transactional-mail-b.com

NB: issue has been flagged to the forum team however be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond.

Good Afternoon @GeeGeeBee, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

I'll need to pass data protection with you on your account, and take more information from you, before then feeding this back, to see if we can have this resolved

Kindest regards,

David_Bn