cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer have access to . . .

Willoughby2068
Joining in

I used to be able to access my blueyonder emails in Gmail, and to reply to them (using my blueyonder email address). I now can still receive them, but when I attempt to reply, using the blueyonder email address, I receive the following message: 
You no longer have access to xxxx@blueyonder.co.uk. To send this email, choose a different ‘from’ address and try again. 

The email address to which this error message refers is correct. It is the email address to which the message has just been sent. I have checked the settings in gmail, and can't see what I'm doing wrong.

Advice would be most welcome!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Willoughby2068  Previous similar posts in this forum indicate that this is a Gmail issue.

See this Gmail support thread:

https://support.google.com/mail/thread/130325307/send-mail-from-gmail-got-you-no-longer-have-access-...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Willoughby2068  Previous similar posts in this forum indicate that this is a Gmail issue.

See this Gmail support thread:

https://support.google.com/mail/thread/130325307/send-mail-from-gmail-got-you-no-longer-have-access-...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Willoughby2068,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you've been having this issue lately. Is it ongoing today? If so, does the advice provided by @Graham_A help at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I tried yesterday to send a thank you message to say that the advice (from Graham_A did the trick. I'm extremely grateful! My message yesterday was (twice) rejected, so I gave up trying to send it. But I did want to say thank you, so I hope that this message works.

Hello @Willoughby2068,

Thank you for the update 🙂 I am glad that @Graham_A was able to help you with this.

If you ever need anything you know where we are.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide