cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No emails

Kennyboygolf
Joining in

For 2 weeks now I have not been able to login  to my account or use my emails. Done the usual rang 150 waited ages for someone to answer, then when some did I could not understand what said apart from the technical team would have it sorted in 5 days, that was 10 days ago.

I work from home and rely on my emails to make a living, I am seriously considering suing Virgin Media for compensation for loss of earnings. Can anyone help, I have used 5 different browsers and deleted cookies to no avail.

11 REPLIES 11

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kennyboygolf,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email for 10 days. We can understand this is not ideal when working from home and we want to best help.

I have been unable to access your account using forum details. Just to clarify, have you tried changing your email password as seen here to see if you can get access to the account? https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-how-to-change-email-username-or-password Also are you a current cable customer with us? 

Please get back to us when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have been with Virgin since the inception of Telewest many years ago, I was one of the first to get broadband in Formby. I run my business from home and have many emails, some working some not, god knows why. My account No is [REMOVED]

I used to be able to login to Myvirgin Media using my email [REMOVED]@blueyonder.co.uk, this no longer works, my other business email not working is 

[REMOVED]@virginmedia.com, this is not a good way to run a business.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Thank you for letting me know @Kennyboygolf.

In order to further look into this, I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope on the top right hand corner and provide a response when you can. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kennyboygolf
Joining in

I tried the password that was given to  me a few days ago, still not working, my business is now suffering, obviously Virgin have no idea how to run a network. I am signing up with godaddy.

Good morning

Try them now for me, let me know what happens and any error messages please

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I can receive emails, but I have 20 emails in my outbox that won't budge. What password should I be using.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Kennyboygolf.

You should be able to use your normal password 🙂 If not please do reset it.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley

I have tried resetting my password with no success. I have now become so fed up with Virgin I have moved my main business emails over to go daddy and they work like a dream, and if you have an issue you get through to some very nice people in the UK.

Hi @Kennyboygolf,

I am very sorry to hear that the password reset didn't help and you've now moved your email service to another provider. We're here to help if you need us in the future.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!