cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email for 48 hours

nicola_9876
Joining in

Hi

I have had no email now for 48 hours it is an ntlworld email address, my husband has email and he has the same email ntlworld. I rung them yesterday and the man said he had never seen this issue and couldn't log in to my account as apparently I had no services (I have broadband, tv and phone!) he put me through to a what he said was an higher up team but I ended up with an Asian call center person who told me to reset me password. I can not even get that far and the man already tried that but she wouldn't listen to me.

I really need to get access ASAP can anyone help?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

nicola_9876
Joining in

Mine has been like this since Tuesday morning now!! I have even rung them and no one seems to be able to fix the problem. Change your password you get told but you can't even get on to your account to do that.

Really starting to annoy me now it is my main email and I need it.

nicola_9876
Joining in

I CAN NOT CHANGE MY PASSWORD I CAN'T EVEN GET THAT FAR!!!!

nicola_9876
Joining in

Hi

Your lucky you can get them on something, I can't get them at all on any device 😞 I rung up to be told I didn't even have any services according to the system.

Hi Nicola_9876,

Thank you for your post. I'm really sorry to hear that both you and your Husband have been unable to access your emails for over 48 hours now.

Email accounts will need to be attached to active accounts or they will be closed 90 days after the account has been disconnected. You've mentioned that you do have active services with us, have you recently moved home at all or know if the email accounts are attached to your active account and not still linked to a former account?

Do let us know so we can help further 🙂

Beth

Beth