cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to my ntl email

animalal2001
Tuning in

I am not able to access my emails. Message says try again in an hour. That has been the situation since yesterday morning. Cannot find any help on this matter on virgin media page. Any ideas as prior to this I have been receiving emails with no problems for years.

10 REPLIES 10

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Help information posted as the first post in this forum: Email accounts locked, mailbox unable, unable to a... - Virgin Media Community - 4808847

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @animalal2001,

Welcome back! Thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that your NTL email is not working.

Do you have an active broadband account with us? 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes Haley I do. I have access to emails now but can’t access my mail on the website. I’m told it will be up to 5 days to sort.

alan

Hi @animalal2001,

Thank you for getting back to us on this, and apologies for our delayed response.

What happens when you attempt to access your email account via our website? Does an error message appear?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi I just get the message forbidden 

alan

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the details Alan, have you tried clearing your cache and deleting your cookies?

As it's been 5 days since you were unable to access your email on the website, how are things working for you now? Please do keep us posted 🙂

Kind regards,

Serena

76E3C737-B0C3-4F45-BA43-7B6A51EC0BD0.png

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @animalal2001

Thanks for the reply!

Could you try and access your email via a different browser please? Let me know how you get on.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have tried on my PC, iPad and iPhone all with the same message ‘Forbidden’.