Menu
IainMathewson
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No access to email or webmail

I cannot use the email address assigned to my account.  When I attempt to launch webmail from a browser when signed in I get a message telling me to try again in one hour.  But still nothing after hours and hours.  It will be first use of the email address assigned to my account, which recently upgraded to a Hub 4 in case that is relevant.  Internet access is fine.  The hub operates in modem mode.  How can I use my Virginmedia email address?

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No access to email or webmail

Hi IainMathewson,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums, what hub did you have before? was this in modem mode and if so were you able to access the email? If you turn off the modem mode can you access it? 

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
IainMathewson
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I had a Hub 3, also in modem mode.  I have not so far used email, but I want to.  I don not wish to turn off modem mode.  Are you telling me that I can only use email when not in mode mode?  Thanks Zoie.

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi IainMathewson, 

Thank you for getting back in touch and confirming. 

We will need to attempt to enable the mailbox from our side so I am going to pop you over a private message to grab a few more details. 

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos