cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to email inbox

RichardWilson
Tuning in

My wife, Brenda Wilson who is named as a joint customer on our account No. [REMOVED] cannot access her email inbox.  She has been in contact with Hayley_S who has asked me to post this query on behalf of my wife.  If possible I give you permission to communicate direct with wife to assist in solving this problem.  If that is not possible please advise me. Many thanks Richard Wilson

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Changing the password solves this in most cases.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

If that hasn't unlocked your account after waiting 15 minutes post back and the VM Forum Team should be able to help you further.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

RichardWilson
Tuning in

My wife who is also named on our account has not been able to access her emails since Wednesday of this week, she just gets a message to try again in an hour’s time.  Please can you assist.

Many thanks

Richard Wilson

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Changing the password solves this in most cases.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

If that hasn't unlocked your account after waiting 15 minutes post back and the VM Forum Team should be able to help you further.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @RichardWilson thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you're currently unable to access your emails.  I would like to help you resolve this, if you haven't already.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Many thanks Graham, did as you suggested and all is up and running now.

Thanks again.

Richard Wilson

Thanks for the update RichardWilson,

We really appreciate it, and are happy to hear that our valued member @ Graham_A gave some amazing advice.

If you have any further issues in the future please check the link here.

Kind regards Jodi.