cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to blueyonder email

Chopper48
Tuning in

I am unable to access my blueyonder email account since 11am this morning.  I’ve changed my password as suggested on other posts and waited the suggested hour but still no success.  This has happened on a number of occasions in the past so, if it’s a known problem, why are Virgin unable to sort this out?

8 REPLIES 8

Chopper48
Tuning in

To make matters worse Virgin doesn’t recognise my new password so I can’t access my account anymore!

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Do you mean the email password isn't recgnised, or your Virgin Media account password?  

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

My new Virgin media account password isn’t recognised.  It was when I first changed it but it won’t let me in now.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You'll need to call customer services with the account details from your contract email.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Well now I know why I can’t get into my account with the new email address. Answer - when you change your account password Virgin send you a confirmation email bit of course I can’t access my email so I’m just going round in circles!

Aha success, I can now access email online via my Virgin account.  However Apple Mail is not detecting any new messages even though I've updated the password on email Preferences.  Am I missing something?

I've come to the conclusion that the fault now lies with Apple not Virgin.

Thanks for your help jpeg1.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Chopper48, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm glad to hear that the problems you were having have since been resolved - thanks for keeping the thread updated. If you encounter any more issues or if there's anything else we can help with please don't hesitate to post again.

Tom