cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No E-mail Access since 9.8.21 PM

Son_of_Anarchy
On our wavelength

Hi - since yesterday evening I have been unable to access my e-mail (BY mail address) either via POP3 or logging in via VM (mailbox unavailable).  No change to any settings my end.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Son_of_Anarchy Your post should reach the top of the VM response queue in the morning, so look out for a reply then.

PS, presumably you have already changed the password for the account as advised in the sticky post at the head of this forum and it hasn't unlocked your account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Son_of_Anarchy
On our wavelength

Nightmare.  I'm actually in the middle of accepting a job offer and cannot confirm my acceptance got through due this.  Any update VM?  Anything?

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Son_of_Anarchy Your post should reach the top of the VM response queue in the morning, so look out for a reply then.

PS, presumably you have already changed the password for the account as advised in the sticky post at the head of this forum and it hasn't unlocked your account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

Hi @Graham_A - thanks.  I've just changed my password after reading things on here and messages seem to be flowing now.  Let's list my issue as closed for now, I'll be sure to post back if it reoccurs!  

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Good to read that you have email working again. I hope your job acceptance goes through and all works out well with the new job.

Do please come back to us @Son_of_Anarchy, if the issue re-emerges and we'll seek to investigate this for you

@Ryan_c1, can you please give me an update on your E-Mail situation? Happy to help if needed...

Kindest regards,

David_Bn