Menu
Iandavison1965
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New to virgin internet my email works but wife’s doesn’t

We are new to virgin internet, wife’s emails are coming through but when setting up new account on a website her email is not recognised

0 Kudos
coenoby
Well-informed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New to virgin internet my email works but wife’s doesn’t

@Iandavison1965 wrote:

We are new to virgin internet, wife’s emails are coming through but when setting up new account on a website her email is not recognised

An interesting statement but it raises so many questions:Smiley Happy

"wife’s emails" by that do you mean her Virgin Media email address?

"are coming through" Are these emails she is sending that are being received by the intended recipient, or emails sent to her that are being received in her VM email account?

"setting up new account on a website" Is your wife trying to create a new email address and if so is it a new VM address? (Or see * below)

"her email "  Her existing VM email address?

"is not recognised" Or (*) perhaps it is a different type of account, perhaps an online account that she is trying to set up. If that is the case, is the problem that the website is not accepting her VM address as the account Username or the contact email address? If so what is the error message?

I'm not being difficult or trying to be clever.Smiley Embarassed

The problem is that no one on this forum can see what you can see or even see what you are trying to do. We are completely reliant on the information you give before anyone can give any meaningful advice, So some further clarification and background would be helpful .Smiley Wink

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer