cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New look Welcome screen - Can't access my secondary account

merseymick
Dialled in

Hi, 

I normally access my emails through Virgin's website and am used to the standard Welcome Screen (with the options to sign in / sign out to either of my two virgin email a/cs).

Yesterday and since, I am now presented with a new "Welcome to Virgin Media Page" and the page / follow on pages just don't work properly and allow ready selection of and change between a/cs.

The new Welcome Page states " A couple of things have changed around here" (Three items listed : Bills/Service/Package management) and has a Continue button.

Beyond that point I can only get into my main email account and the window that used to appear to allow selection between a/cs is a distant memory.

I need access to both my accounts and I am sure I am not the only one who does.

It seems I am first to post on this and don't think I will be the last as this is clearly a virgin related problem, created your end and causing a major drop in service provision.

Please raise a ticket on this immediately and please don't give me the usual routine about p/word changes etc...........It's not me ..it's you.

Best wishes,

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ALF28
Super solver

I had  a similar issue-

see post thread-

I can access my primary & secondary email, I usually just click the mail icon to log in, on the VM web page,  rather than logging into the account page sign in.

Solved: Re: pop up appeared - Page 2 - Virgin Media Community - 4885790

alf28

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Encountered this problem yesterday with 'My Virgin Media'. Welcome page contained no text just background images and shapes of buttons/icons etc. This morning showed some text on the welcome page but links beyond that were slow or unresponsive. Just the usual, unfortunately, of VM deploying something that is broken or only part-working.

If you just want access at the moment to get emails via webmail, I have just tried email directly via the specific email link from the top RHS of the virginmedia.com web page (or very top RHS of this community forum page) and that seems to be unchanged and working if that helps any until VM sort it out.

ALF28
Super solver

I had  a similar issue-

see post thread-

I can access my primary & secondary email, I usually just click the mail icon to log in, on the VM web page,  rather than logging into the account page sign in.

Solved: Re: pop up appeared - Page 2 - Virgin Media Community - 4885790

alf28

Jen_Y

Hi @merseymick Thanks for flagging this one to us.

Are you still having the issue now, we carried out a change that should have resolved the issue?

If you're still having the same issue we can ensure this is raised for you. 

Thanks 

Jen_Y

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thanks so much.......really appreciate this and will give it go.

The change you did has resolved the issue.

I am so greatful for this .....the lack of access was horrible for me.

All the best.

Hi @merseymick,

Thank you for the update. I'm really glad to hear that this issue is now resolved for you.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Cheers,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!