cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New homepage

ggirl
Joining in

This is not allowing me to access emails but if I put in a certain web address I can? I can also access through my phone without a problem. I also read that if you scroll to  the bottom the email link is there which it isn't, clicking on the Batman image maked the email link appear but I get the error page?

Thanks in advance for any help.

4 REPLIES 4

ALF28
Super solver

I have already posted about this, and at the moment can not log into primary/secondary emails on the virgin web page, it sticks with the message logging in

.It looks like they may be having server issues with the email and the web site not working also.  No response yet from the forum what the issue is?

Using an email client may work.

see- 

Re: Virgin Web Site not working - Virgin Media Community - 4994391

Is Virgin Media currently down? Live Status and Outage Reports | ServicesDown 2022

alf28

You think it's a national problem?

It's been inaccessible for at least 3 or 4 hours. I don't really understand how Virgin Media can just leave people with no information on what's going on and how long it's going to last.

Thank you both for your replies, it's still not working but I have managed to access my emails a different way.

Hi @ggirl

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your emails at this time. Glad to hear you have found yourself a work around. We are making some improvements to our website which is affecting access to the webmail service for some customers, however we are being advised client mail is still working to access email. We also find that people are able to access their My Virgin Media account using this webpage www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/home

Please let me know if you have any further issues and we'll investigate further. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley