cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New emails accounts no regerting

billax
Settling in

Hi, I have just updated to the broadband and is installed next week, We have the phone line so this was a simple upgrade to the 1 gig fibre.

I need to create email accounts so i went to the page to resgter as it allows upto 9 (i think). When i register a email, which is comfimred i can use, and then put a password in and confirm - on explorer it goes to a Oops something went wrong page and in chrome it seems registered but the emails are not on the account page! The emails i needed ans showing that was available that i am using not showing up now. Also if i try the emails they saying i can use i get the same problem.

I just got this serrvice but this is not a good sign .. am really annoyed ..  how do i get these back and regiter at leasst one email

Thank you  

2 REPLIES 2

billax
Settling in

Oops, something's broken

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon.

Other parts of the site might be working as normal, so try using the links below to help you find what you want.

And it's been like that for weeks. When will it be 'up and running again'?

Good Morning @billax, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues when trying to create new E-Mail accounts. Have you been able to log into any of the newly created addresses?

Could you also tell me if you've attempted to send a message to the accounts to see if this sends successfully?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn