cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Spoof going about???

pentode
On our wavelength

Just had two emails claiming to be from VM that MY account was about to be shut down.... glaring mistakes in the header BEWARE.

Dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Consider forward to phishing@virginmedia.com and delete; if during the send process a Spam Content Found warning is shown then Virgin Media are already aware of it and have started to block it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Consider forward to phishing@virginmedia.com and delete; if during the send process a Spam Content Found warning is shown then Virgin Media are already aware of it and have started to block it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

pentode
On our wavelength
Thanks for that... I didn't know about the link I'll be making a note, I'd already deleted them. Dave.

Hi Dave, 

Thanks for your post and well done for noticing a spam email. 

We're glad to see that 用心棒 was able to help point you in the right direction. If you still have the emails in your deleted folders, please consider following the steps as not all customers are as vigilant as yourself and could be taken in by the content. 

If you have any further issues, you know where we are. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs