Menu
gnlewis
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Need to delete old virgin.net email addresses

Could you please advise me on how to request the deletion of a group of three obsolete email addresses that used to be linked to my old Virgin Media account. I have not been a Virgin customer for several years, but the email addresses do still seem to be operational and I would like to have them closed down as I have been informed that they appear to be generating spam emails.

Thank you for your kind attention to this enquiry.

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Well-informed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Need to delete old virgin.net email addresses

@gnlewis wrote:

Could you please advise me on how to request the deletion of a group of three obsolete email addresses that used to be linked to my old Virgin Media account. I have not been a Virgin customer for several years, but the email addresses do still seem to be operational and I would like to have them closed down as I have been informed that they appear to be generating spam emails.

Thank you for your kind attention to this enquiry.

Hello gnlewis

As you are no longer a VM broadband customer - you have come to the correct place.  Just wait here and watch this message thread. A member of the Forum Team (they are VM employees) can get this escalated for you. They will contact you by private message to get your details and then the email team will make sure the address is permanently deleted from all the VM systems. This should have happened 90 days after you left virgin services, but occasionally something goes wrong.

It may take a day or two as they work in date order on these threads. Best wishes to you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos