cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to delete old ntlworld email

ShelleyJM
Joining in

Hi,

I would like to delete my old ntlworld email account as it has been hacked, which is causing me huge problems.

Please can someone assist me asap?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @ShelleyJM, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the old NTL World E-Mail account.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll be able to look into this for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @ShelleyJM, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the old NTL World E-Mail account.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll be able to look into this for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for working with me over our private messaging function @ShelleyJM, and I'm pleased that we were able to have this resolved for you.

Do feel free to come back to us if there's anything issues with your services moving forward.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thank you for being so helpful and rectifying my issue. It is very much appreciated.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ShelleyJM 

Thanks for your response

Great to hear the issue is now resolved - be sure to contact us if you ever require any further assistance and I hope you have a truly great weekend.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi i am experiencing the exact same issue! Can someone please assist from Virgin Forum ?? 

Hello rebekahgrace.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are wanting to delete your hacked email account.
I'd like to take a look into this for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check your envelope at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L