cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change password

lencuff
On our wavelength

I left VM a while ago but my ntlworld email is still active. I suspect this account has been hacked but I can't find any way to get into the actual email account as my vm account has been deleted so I cant log in to get through to email. Any ideas please? Is there a url just for vm mail?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Regrettably it is likely the only option will be to request its deletion. Should that be something you want to do post back here and wait for the forum team to respond.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can try here https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

lencuff
On our wavelength

Sadly that redirects back to myvirginmedia which I can no longer access!

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Regrettably it is likely the only option will be to request its deletion. Should that be something you want to do post back here and wait for the forum team to respond.

lencuff
On our wavelength

I have migrated to a gmail account and to be honest I thought it would have been deleted by now as I left vm around Feb this year! Would rather it be gone as I am suspecting its been hacked

Hi @lencuff,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing an email account in order to deactivate and delete it. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can take some additional details and have a closer look at things.

Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

lencuff
On our wavelength

Thankyou for the response, I have replied to your PM.

As I don't use the email any more I would appreciate it if it can be deleted as soon as possible as I can no longer access the actual email account so I have

no way to check or change my password

and I suspect someone has gained access to the email account

lencuff
On our wavelength

Might sound a silly question but I have an old ntlworld email account which I've asked to be deleted as I left VM back in Feb this year but I am pretty certain it has been hacked. Is any way I could deliberately lock the account until it's deleted? I have to access to myvirginmedia so I can't access the account to delete or change the password!

Hi @lencuff,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so that we could investigate and assist you further. I'm glad that we were able to help you take the next steps to get this resolved.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

lencuff
On our wavelength

I just checked the 2 accounts and it appears that they have already been deleted !! Thanks