cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need old ntl world account closed urgently

Ben_B
Joining in

Left virgin about 2 years ago and had to change email. I still received old emails to my ntl world one from places I couldn't change it but I couldn't access it via the virgin website, only an app where it was already logged in. Recently I believe it has been compromised, it was used to sign up to websites and now I can't access it via the app either as somehow the password has been changed which I did not do. I need help to close the account urgently as I am worried about what it will be used for and what personal info they may gain from it. please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Ben_B,  I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details so as to access the mailbox.

Cheers,

Corey C

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Ben_B wrote:

Left virgin about 2 years ago and had to change email. I still received old emails to my ntl world one from places I couldn't change it but I couldn't access it via the virgin website, only an app where it was already logged in. Recently I believe it has been compromised, it was used to sign up to websites and now I can't access it via the app either as somehow the password has been changed which I did not do. I need help to close the account urgently as I am worried about what it will be used for and what personal info they may gain from it. please help.

The Forum Team (VM employees who support this forum) can arrange that for you.

One them will contact you via the forum later today or tomorrow and take your details by Private Message.

Just a tip for you, when you are advised that the account has been closed you can double check that by sending a test email to your Ntlworld address. If you receive an error message saying that the email could not be delivered you will know the account has been fully deleted.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Ben_B,  I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details so as to access the mailbox.

Cheers,

Corey C