cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTWorld.com emails lost and not being received

gcrank2
Joining in

My inbox, most of my other email folder contents, and my contacts have all disappeared from my account and no incoming emails are being received.

I have been told by customer services that this is due to the retirement of NTLWorld.com addresses and nothing can be done -  "Tough - I should have paid attention to the notfication sent out six months ago".

As a long standing Virgin media customer with current account  (not for much longer if this is not solved) I gather from other replies on this forum that this is nonsense.

How do I get hold of someone who will not dismiss the problem but will do something about it for me?

1 REPLY 1

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @gcrank2

Welcome to the community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm very sorry to hear you were advised this, we have no intention of shutting down any of our domains. 

I'm going to send you a PM for more details so we can get you access to the email account ASAP.

Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide