cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTLworld email not available

Degg63
Joining in

I have exactly same issue as Darren530 below. I have valid virginmedia account that has an ntlworld email associated with it. It stopped working a few days ago, cannot get it working on my iPad or pc. Logged call with virgin media, they say 5-7 working days before someone will call back which in this day an age is ridiculous - email in constant use !

Error I get is ‘no password provided for ntlworld’

why has this happened?

what was the resolution here can you help please?

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @Degg63,

I am sorry for the delayed response here. Is this issue with your email address ongoing for you? Are you still unable to make a change to the password?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi

Its not that I cant change my password as such, but the fact that my 'ntlworld.com' email account is disabled, cannot send/receive on iPad or on webmail via my virginmedia account . It should be associated with my virginmedia account. I just need to know what needs to be done to fix it, as its now been several weeks without it. I did raise a ticket with Virgin and was told would take 5-7 working days for them to respond - crazy as i do not know any other business that operates like that with email. If it was Richard Branson's email that had the issue I'm sure he would not have to wait!

Please can someone who has the knowledge and skill in virginmedia please fix this for me

Thank you for the update and we further apologise that the issue remains unresolved.

I can see you have been in contact with my colleague Paul via private message. In this case, please remain in conversation there and he will best help to resolve this for you.

Thanks,  

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs