cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTLWORLD email not working

Beej557799
Tuning in

For 2 days now I have been unable to send or recieve from my ntlworld.com enail address.

Reading various community comments it's clear that Virgin have done little or nothing to fix this.

I've had my NTL email address for many years and it's VITAL to me that this is resolved ASAP.;

Can anyone from Virgin be bothered to reply quickly to this? Calling you is pointless and your online chat never works.

You show a complete contempt for your customers.

7 REPLIES 7

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Morning Beej557799,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear you're having some issues accessing your emails. 

Can you please perform a virus scan on all home devices and try changing your password?

Alex_Rm

I gave up and just went into all my various websites and changed the contact email from my NTLworld.com to a gmail account. I do the Lotto online and noticed I didn't receive the usual email reminder from them that my ticket had expired. I wonder how many people will miss out on important notifications who have NTL email addrsses.

Virgin have obviously killed NTL email accounts but as usual didn't bother informing anyone.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Virginmedia have not killed NTL email accounts. Many are still working normally, if they are linked to a current Virginmedia broadband account.

Other emails have been /are being deleted under the original conditions agreed to when they were first created. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Mine WAS linked and always has been. 'Many are still working' ! What does that mean? Is it pot luck what ones work and which don't. 

What a dogs breakfast.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Yes. It is. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Beej557799 wrote:

Mine WAS linked and always has been. 'Many are still working' ! What does that mean? Is it pot luck what ones work and which don't. 

What a dogs breakfast.

You may have overlooked a key phrase in JPEG'S post:

, if they are linked to a current Virginmedia broadband account.

All VM email addresses, including NTLWORLD need to be attached to a current VM broadband account to continue operating.

If yours is so linked then @Alex_RM should be able to investigate further to check why it isn't currently working.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for coming back to us Beej557799, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L