cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTLWORLD EMAIL ADDRESS NOT WORKING

gmeasor
Joining in

My ntlworld.com email account has stopped working.  Have contacted them 3 times and still no joy. They have 'raised a ticket' for me from the IT people which can take a further 5 days.  Can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @gmeasor

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding your emails, I'm sorry to hear your email account has stopped working. Firstly, can you confirm for me that you hold an active Virgin Media broadband account?

When you try to access you emails, what error message is displayed?

Kind regards,

Serena

This is the error message I get when I try to login to my emails via the virgin media website:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Thank you for confirming gmeasor.

Can you please let us know if your email address with us is attached to an active broadband subscription with us? If so, can you please try resetting your email address password via your My Virgin Media account and waiting 15 seconds before signing in again?

Let us know 🙂

Beth