Menu
Wallaby
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

NTL email not accessible for over 1 month now

I've rung Virgin 9 times now. Virgin's changed the password multiple times. I've been told it's been referred to the IT team 3 times. I've lodged a complaint ... and I still can't access the NTL mailbox over a month later. For over a month all we've had is - 

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices."

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: NTL email not accessible for over 1 month now

If the community are to help you we need some more information. So initial question, are you a paying VM broadband customer and is the NTL address linked to your account (can you see it) in My Virginmedia.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Wallaby
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response. Yes a paying VM customer (although not for much longer, following this shambles) and the NTL address is definitely linked to my account. 

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So good news then. But throwing the baby out with the bath water maybe not the best decision you could make. There are plenty of free email services you could use while retaining all the advantages of VM's fast broadband. But you are right to be aggrieved because of the time this has taken.

We need to ask the VM Forum Team to look at the account and see what is going on. I'll do that for you and watch here for their response.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @Wallaby

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your NTL world email address. 

Are you able to let me know if you have a reference number for the IT ticket that has been raised? 

As advised, we are able to get this resolved for you. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Wallaby
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

IT ticket number P010517734 dated 15.04.21 (the other two times I was told it was being referred to IT they didn't give me a ticket number). Please also see complaint C-3004212291. I tried calling to confirm that the issue had not been resolved but the line was cut off and the customer service representative didn't call me back. Are you able to update the complaints team also please? 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks @Wallaby 

I am going to pop you over a PM so that I can get some account information and we can go from there. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M