cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTL email accounts

StewartH14
Tuning in

Hi. My wife and I both have NTL world email addresses. Mine still works as the password is still working, whatever it was. My wife's email has stopped working as it seems a new password is required. Can anyone advise how we can access these records to update and maintain the passwords. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi

We are at the same address, [REMOVED]. My old account number was [REMOVED]. This was on 3rd October 2018. I appreciate all your help on this. I think I have seen in the past many people who would love to keep these NTL addresses. My email was [REMOVED] which does still work and Gmail will receive the message.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good evening @StewartH14 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your virgin media email address. 

Are you still a virgin media customer? If so have you managed to follow the instructions above? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi

Yes, just gone into the account. It shows my current info in VM records, not any historical. I was the primary member. It's not shown my old NTL email or my wife's. Thanks very much for the idea, its been a while since I have been here. Getting a bit slower these days 🙂

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi StewartH14,

Thanks for coming back to us, is the account in your name as I have tried to locate a account with the details we have for you but was unable, have any changes been made have you moved?

Regards

Paul.

Hi

We are at the same address, [REMOVED]. My old account number was [REMOVED]. This was on 3rd October 2018. I appreciate all your help on this. I think I have seen in the past many people who would love to keep these NTL addresses. My email was [REMOVED] which does still work and Gmail will receive the message.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Thanks for coming back to us StewartH14,

We will certainly be able to look in to this for you. So I can take a look at your account I will pop you over a private message to take some details for you.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Sorry to be rather dumb, I can't see a purple envelope in your message, only in the message above 😬

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@StewartH14 wrote:

Sorry to be rather dumb, I can't see a purple envelope in your message, only in the message above 😬

Scroll to the top of the screen and look for the purple envelope to the right of the bell icon.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks