Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTL Email no longer working

ian-nic
Joining in

Hi,

Firstly I haven't made any changes to any setting myself,

But I can no longer login to check my emails. My last email was at 21:46 last night.

Via a browser when logging in to my Virgin emails it says:

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment,

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all your devices."

So I've waited hours and tried several times and still cannot get in. I have not changed the password.

When trying to log in via my PC and using Windows 10 Mail it says "we couldn't access this account: Ntlworld. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device."

I'm guessing the only reason why this could have happened is that a couple of days ago, i was speaking with Virgin to setup a second broadband account in an additional property, and some how the setup has become confused?

Please get me back my ntlworld email as soon as possible. thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The first thing to do in these situations is to follow the instructions set out here as your email account may have been locked by VM for security purposes:

Email accounts locked, mailbox unable, unable to a... - Virgin Media Community - 4808847

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Graham,

you are star! I've spent hours in the phone, online and Whatsapp screen and not getting anywhere.

I followed  your steps and I'm back in.

Thank you!

regards

Ian

Hi there @ian-nic

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you here!

A big thank you to @Graham_A for their help and advise on this and I am so glad to hear that this has now been resolved. 

Can I just check, is this email still attached to an up to date and active broadband account? 

Thank you.