Menu
Ayresy1977
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

NTL Email Unavailable

I can't get into my NTL email account, i've had problems with social media accounts being hacked and i've sorted those out, but really need access to my email.

I get the below message when trying to access the account, it's been over 3 days now and is causing me issues as this is my main email account.

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: NTL Email Unavailable

Hi Ayresy1977,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues accessing your emails, 

I've not been able to locate any details for you, can you please confirm that you're a Virgin Media broadband customer?

You need to have an active broadband account in order to use the email service, if you do, let me know and I can pop you over a private message to get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Ayresy1977
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alex, I am a virgin media customer and have been for over 15 years, I get my t.v/phone & broadband from you.

I think my email has been hacked as I got lots of email return to sender just before I lost access to my account.

I can't even log into my virgin bill account now and it's not recognising my security questions answers.

I can provide all details to my account if required.

Thanks

Scott 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for popping back Scott ( @Ayresy1977 )

Sorry that you we're having some issues with your email initially and now also having issues logging into your online account. 

I have located your account from your forum information and in order to get this sorted and chat further, we will need to go through security with you. I'll pop you a quick Private Message, please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos