cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My wife's Email stopped working

Katanamec
Tuning in

The ntlworld email is secondary to the main email account. As the primary account user I have gone in and changed the password for her but still the same message that username or password is incorrect. We have had these emails for in excess of 20 years with the concurrent phone, tv, and broadband. 'Phone, iPad, and PC access all denied. I'm thinking that a VM algorithm decided that she was trying something dodgy on her 'phone whilst trying to send a Google review link via email and locked her out?

How do I get her back online?

Thanks in anticipation 

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Katanamec,

Welcome back to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear your wife's email has stopped working. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to do our best to help. When did this issue first occur? All the emails on the account affected similarly? Has she also tried changing the password as seen here? https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-reset-username-and-password

Please get back to me when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Akua_A

The problem occurred a little after 9am today. I have already reset the password. I am the main account holder and my email is fine. 

Thank you for letting me know @Katanamec.

In this case, I have sent you a private message regarding this. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs