cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My old email involved my name can I still use it

Marly67
Joining in

I was with virgin media left then joined again after a while.I have v6 box and hub 3 from. Previous time can I use box previously sent to me by virgin to return equipment 

10 REPLIES 10

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Marly67,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

Would you mind clarifying your query for me? Is this regarding using your email, or are you looking to return equipment?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Both really. I still had the whole equipment but was sent another set. My old email was my name plus . Just wondered if could use it again 

Hi @Marly67,

What's the equipment that you're looking to return? In regards to the email, is the address you want to use linked to an active broadband account?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

The whole package hub v 6 box and all the wiring    No as I said I was with Virgin left came back . I thought they could just link up previous package but sent me another .The email is from previous package but no one will have it as my full name was involved 

Hi @Marly67

If we've sent you different equipment we'd need you to use that and return the other equipment from the old account.

Regarding the email, this can normally be done via a M&T process (move and transfer).

I shall PM you to assist further.

Best, 

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I am doing that and that’s what I want to do return it

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Marly67 

If you respond to @John_GS private message - he wil get your emal addresses from the old broadband account moved accross to your new one correctly.

It's not something that users can do themselves it has to be provisioned by the email team.  Click the purple envelope at he top of the page to see the messages he has sent you if you haven't done so already.

Tim

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Marly67.

Did we manage to get a direct message over to you?   You should be able to find the in the purple envelope on the top right of your screen. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

It says 1 messages is there but will not come up only my in box welcoming messages come up