Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ntl world is not working

Keving0603
Tuning in
  •  
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes I do have a virgin broadband with you. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

Enduser
Fibre optic

Have you checked the 'service status' in your area ?

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You'll have to give much more information if you want help.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Keving0603 thanks for reaching out and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're unable to use your ntlworld email address.  Please can you expand on the issues you're having?  Are you an active Broadband customer with ourselves?  Are you attempting to use the email address in question, via our webmail or via a 3rd party client?  Do you receive any error messages?

Regards

Lee_R

I’m a long time virgin broadband user. I get error “no password provided for ntlworld go to mail account settings’ my windows 10laptop isn’t working on ntlworld either. 

Hi there @Keving0603

Thanks for providing some more info on your issue.

Does your email work on any other device? Also can you try resetting your password, then try logging into your account account again?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan. Thanks for getting back. The email doesn’t work on my windows 10 laptop. I’ve gone into my virgin media to try and find the ntlworld email so that I can change the password  but I can’t find where you do this  as you probably realise I’m not very tech savvy  thanks 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Keving0603,

Thank you for the update, can you please confirm if you have a broadband account with us? If so is it active?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes I do have a virgin broadband with you. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Keving0603,

Thank you for this, I will send you a private message now so I can help you further.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide