cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My emails not showing in the in box folder

Ackowildcat267
Joining in

I have 89 emails atm 01/07/22 and none are showing in my in box folder what is going on. 

11 REPLIES 11

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If your email client supports filtered views then check Inbox is not being filtered to show just unread messages. Should that not solve the issue then: in which email client is the issue occurring; if not using webmail then check if issue occurs there also.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for the advise but i have done nothing or changed anything from Wednesday and now all of a sudden i can't access my emails i have 96 atm and they will not view in my in box.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is this in webmail?

Have you checked the Trash folder for the missing emails?

yep in my bog standard webmail list 102 atm, not letting me uncheck the inbox icon but the writing font is in red wasn't before Wednesday,I'm on opera browser but have tried all the others to see if it was my opera. don't know how to correct it when i don't know what i'm supposed to be correcting 

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you post a redacted screenshot of issue?

All of my trash/spam/delete archives are all there to view just my in coming emails won't show up in the in box

Ackowildcat267_0-1656680980109.jpeg

This is the last email i received on weds, but when i click on the 104 emails nothing happens at all they don't show up on the right section.  

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When Inbox folder is selected it should be highlighted, as shown below:
2022-07-01-a.jpeg
Do you see the highlight?

What happens when you select the Inbox folder, is it highlighted?

Try pressing Ctrl + Shift + R to reload webmail and see if that make a difference. If not then use your browser's Incognito Private mode and see if issue occurs there also.

Yes it's highlighted like your pic,tried the ctrl,shift n R nothing change