cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My email is rejected

fashric
Tuning in

I'm trying to send a reply to essentialbroadband@virginmedia.co.uk but keep getting this error message:

SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: primary.emea.email.fireeyecloud.com (63.34.218.10) reason: 550 5.1.1 ETP405 Sender Rejected

I can't use a different email address to send my reply as it states in the original email I need to use the address I received the email to. What can I do?

3 REPLIES 3

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@fashric wrote:

What can I do?

I have escalated this to the Forum Team (VM employees who support this forum), they will contact you vis this thread and take your details by Private Message (PM) and get this checked out.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi fashric,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry that you're unable to reply back to our essential broadband email. We will get this reported, as we understand you have to reply back to the email address stated. 

I will pop you over to take some details, please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi fashric,

Just a quick message to advise you that this issue has been reported and you will be contacted from our team about this matter later today.

Kind regard Jodi.