cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My email address not recognised as I am an old customer

dazt123
Just joined

My email address is not recognised when trying to set up my account as I am an old customer it says ‘we’re sorry to see you go. We’ve closed your account, you can no longer register for virgin media. I don’t have another email address to register with. There must be another way for me to re-register my email address???

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Unfortunately, no.  According to the terms of your Virginmedia account when you signed up, the email address will end 90 days after the account is closed.  In practice it can be longer than 90 days, but once the account is closed the email address is finished and can't be reopened.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dazt123, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised. 

Can you please confirm if you have re-joined us as a customer, and you're looking to register for My Virgin Media again? 

Or are you simply looking to reactivate an old virginmedia.co.uk email address and are still not with us as a customer?

Many thanks

Tom_W