cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My e-mails are currently unavailable.

Northboy
Joining in

Someone kindly sent me a link to re-set my password.  Unfortunately by the time I saw it, it had expired.  Could someone please re-send this link?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I have flagged this issue to the forum team however be aware it can take them a few hours / days  to respond.

Please do try to keep the conversation of this issue within this thread so that there is a single point of reference going forward.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Did the responses to your similar posts not help; see A message saying my mailbox is unavailable at the moment and I’m told my e-mails are inaccessible?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Unfortunately no.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I have flagged this issue to the forum team however be aware it can take them a few hours / days  to respond.

Please do try to keep the conversation of this issue within this thread so that there is a single point of reference going forward.

Thank you - I appreciate that.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Northboy, 

I am sorry to hear you have been having issues with your email link, are you unable to re-request the password reset link? 

Do you have a screenshot (leaving out personal details) as to what happens when you request it again?

Zoie

Hi Zoie

This time it DID work!  Thanks for your help and interest.

Northboy

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

That is great news @Northboy!

I am glad Zoie was able to help resolve this for you.

If you ever need our help again, please do make a new post and we will be along to help.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Very much appreciated, Hayley!

Northboy