cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My blueyonder.co.uk email folder, within Virgin media account has been locked out for 5 days now, chaos

bruceebru
On our wavelength

My blueyonder.co.uk email, within my Virgin media account has been locked out for 5 days now, it says 'ERROR. The provided login data to access e-mail server imap4.blueyonder.co.uk seems to be wrong. Please correct them'.' I have been into the settings and put in the correct password, saved it, but to no avail, I have spoken to an advisor he suggested changing my password via 'forgotten password' so I did that, still no joy. blueyonder.co.uk is my works email address and main one for everything, works drawings, finances etc and has been for decades, I am in the middle of a works training programme and updates are sent to this address, so I haven't received any regular module updates from the training provider. This is chaotic. Please help !!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, bruceebru,

Sorry to hear that you have been having email access issues. I have sent you a private message to confirm your account details and see about getting this reset for you.

Cheers,

Corey C

bruceebru
On our wavelength

Hi Corey_C,

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately I can't receive emails in my blueyonder.co.uk address due to this issue. If you send the private message to my VM email address please and I can confirm through that removed Thanks again

Bruceebru

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@bruceebru 

Private messages from staff are made within this Community forum, not to an external email address.

Look for the purple envelope icon at the top right corner of the forum screen.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks