Menu
silver_k
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My Virgin Media

I'm unable to log in to My Virgin Media. I receive a message saying password incorrect. When I follow the links to reset my password, I eventually come to a dead end - a page that says something along the lines of "this page is not available".

I phoned your helpline on Saturday. After quite a long wait, I spoke to one of your helpdesk, who said they had reset my password. I'm still receiving the password incorrect message, and am unable to gain access to My Virgin Media.

I phoned your helpline again today. After 15 minutes wait (accompanied by some horrible pop music) I gave up.

Can someone reset the password from your end?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Virgin Media

Hi silver_k

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community. Sorry to hear you're having difficulties trying to reset your password on your Virgin Media account. We know how frustrating this can be when your taken in a loop.

Can we ask if you have tried using a different browser? Sometimes using a different browser and deleting your browser history and cache will let you reset you password with no issues.

Can you give this a go first and try again? If you are still having issues once you have tried this please come back to us.

Many thanks Jodi.

0 Kudos
silver_k
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've used a different browser. I attempted to log in from home on Saturday. I've attempted the same from work today on a different browser. Still no joy. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us silver_k. 

We appreciate you trying to log on with another browser, as this has not worked we will have to get this issue escalated for you.

I will pop you over a private message so I can take a look at your account for you. Click on the purple envelope and click to accept the chat.

Many thanks Jodi.

0 Kudos