cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Email Hacked

Karma8957
Joining in

Please help me. Someone has hacked into my ntl world email and has changed my password so I can't log in now. I have no access to my email at all. Can't receive, can't send out. Can't see any of my emails. Please can someone help me. 

6 REPLIES 6

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried resetting the password via this link Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media? If successful then follow the advice here, My Virgin media email has been hacked | Virgin Media Help

Is the email account linked to an active broadband service account with Virgin Media; this is a prerequisite for continuing use of Virgin Media email accounts?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

I have tried that but because I can't see any email I can't reset my password as I can't access any email it has all disappeared as the hacker has changed my password and I'm not able to see my email as my servers are now not working for me to pick up any mail 

Also I'm not connected to any other virgin services ' 8 had my email account for over 30 years and I don't know what I'm going to do. As without my password all my servers don't work now so I can't access email so it's pointless resetting password as I won't get the email to reset it 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The password reset process does not involve an email being sent so that shouldn't be an issue.  However, the fact that you don't have a VM broadband account is likely to be the issue.  Rather than being hacked it is more likely that the orphaned email accounts have been deleted by VM as you no longer have an account with them.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I have been hacked on all my accounts it's been a nightmare but what might be the problem also is I tried to import my ntl emails to Gmail and I got a message saying too many emails to import and my email went down 1 day later but because I am also being hacked and server keeps asking for password not sure if it's password or import thats caused this. Had no problems previously. I deleted the import tried again but password not working but now when I try to go on that link not recognising email address now either to reset 

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Karma8957,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account being hacked. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L