cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile connection with an ntl email

Tony4Badgers
Tuning in

Colleagues,

While I can sign into my virgin email using the desktop PC and my laptop with my valid ....@ntlworld.com email address, but recently it stopped allowing me sign in using this on my Samsung Android mobile either via the phones virgin media app or via the search link. An enquiry to the fault line was not productive. It however works for the subsidiary ...@virginmedia.com e mail address. I thinkits a techy programming change that ignores older open accounts

If any of you still use a historical ..@ntlworld.com email address, can you please let me know if you have found any reason it doesn't now work on a mobile phone.

Thank You

Tony

12 REPLIES 12

A helpful answer a retype got me into the virgin media account and then indirectly to my emails on the phone.
Thanks

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Tony4Badgers 

Well done for sticking with it and getting it sorted. Thanks for coming back and letting us know, it's always a bit disappointing when you never get to hear whether the problem ever got resolved.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @Tony4Badgers thanks for your post here in the Community, although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

We're sorry about the delay in responding to you, but it's great to hear that you managed to get things sorted and logged in successfully!

If you do ever need any further help, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Many thanks

Tom_W