cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing send button

Horses
On our wavelength

Help please, I cannot send email to my doctor re prescirption,  All typed out but no send button, I am immobile so pretty urgent.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you using webmail or an email client; if the latter what is its name and consider using the former to send the urgent email?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you using webmail or an email client; if the latter what is its name and consider using the former to send the urgent email?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Horses wrote:

........... All typed out but no send button,

Someone posted last year with what seems to be the same problem. Here's the full thread https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Forum-Archive/No-email-quot-Send-quot-button/td-p/4231168 

He described his problem as "The "send" button has disappeared off the standard "Compose" form"

He actually solved it himself and to save you reading through the whole thing here are the last two posts he made. Perhaps they will help you.

1) A possible work round: " if I save a message as a draft and then select "send" from the drafts mail box it seems to go as usual. It just seems as if the button has gone AWOL in the "compose" form."

2)  Then what solved it for him: "Ooops! Silly me! I have just solved the problem for myself. Somehow the form had dropped down the screen leaving a narrow blank strip at the top. I just had to drag it back up with the cursor so that I could see the whole page."

Hopefully that helps.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @Horses

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post; I was sorry to understand that you've had some issues with sending emails recently. 

Have you tried the checks that our user @coenoby has advised in their post? How are things looking since your post? 

Are you accessing via webmail or email client? 

Katie - Forum Team