Menu
magman1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Manage Accounts

For the last 8 months I’ve been trying to access my “Manage Accounts” to change my email addresses and I keep getting this error message:

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon. Other parts of the site might be working as normal, so try using the links below to help you find what you want.

How can I manage my account if the site isn’t working?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Manage Accounts

It was down for a few hours yesterday, but generally has been working ok. 

This type of error can be caused by a problem with your account settings at the VM end.  It will need to be looked at by a Forum Team member and probably a referral to their IT team, but it is likely to be a week or more before they reach this thread.  As you have been waiting for 8 months for this to work another week or two will go by quickly.

MissPasko
Rising star
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I've been waiting over 9 days now for the forum team to look at my problem! Smiley Frustrated

You might try using a different browser and clearing your cache/ cookies etc - just in case it is something simple like that.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos
magman1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have cleaned my browser and also tried with IE, Chrome, Microsoft edge and Firefox and still coming up with the same error message.
0 Kudos
SDC
Super solver
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@magman1 wrote:
I have cleaned my browser and also tried with IE, Chrome, Microsoft edge and Firefox and still coming up with the same error message.

Are you using a link on a webpage, or a bookmark in a browser? They've been footering around with some links lately...

-------------------------------------- sig start --------------------------------------
A dog is for life, not just for Christmas.
A VM email account is NOT for life, its maximum span is the duration of its associated VM broadband account + 90 days.
-------------------------------------- sig end --------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@magman1 wrote:

All of which points towards a backend issue as I stated above.

Forum Team (Retired) Jen_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi magman1,

As per Graham's reply this does appear to be a system back-end issue, which should be readily resolved by I.T.

Reply to my PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) when you've a chance and I'll get it sorted out for you Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Jen_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Just by way of update:

Issue has been resolved and confirmed by magman1 Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team