Menu
Sapperley
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox

My mailbox has been unavailable for over 2 weeks which is unacceptable. I have been told I will receive a call when it is sorted. Again this is unacceptable. Why wasn’t I informed that there was a problem that you were aware of? I have sent, via your website, a complaint that I am told will be answered in a few days but if course I won’t be able to see the reply as I can’t get my E MAILS! I am shortly moving house where you can’t supply a service to me, yet I am told you will charge me an early disconnect charge of £240! That’s outrageous! I have been with Vurgin as a loyal customer for over 20 years. What are you going to do for me? 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox

Hi Sapperley,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling to gain access to your mailbox, and for the time you've spend in attempt to get this resolved. I appreciate you've not had the best experience and it is disappointing to hear.

I have re enabled your mailbox from here so you should now be able to log in successfully. Give it a try for me and let me know how it goes. If you need further help just let us know.

Sadly, the Virgin Media network does not cover all of the UK. If you move to a property outside our network area during your minimum period, you may have to pay an Early Disconnection Fee for ending your contract early. 

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos