cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox unavailable

Weefifer
Dialled in

Hi folks, one demented lady here, I’ve spent an hour with customer services, changed password, changed browser, cleared history, and still no access to mailbox. She sent 2 emails but I can’t get in to view them. I tried all the ways to log in the way she said, can see all of the account Etc but get no mailbox available. Really upset now as I don’t know what to do next. 

I am returning 3 pods as not being used. I have waited 14 working days for packaging Etc, have been sent an email re returns label but I can’t get in

anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Weefifer,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to see you have been unable to get into your Email account, and that you haven't been able to chase up your returns kit for your unused pods, so I can try to help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Thanks paul

Hey @Weefifer, thanks for the reply and welcome back to the Virgin Media forums.

May I ask if everything was resolved for you?
Let us know.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Sorry no.

Hi Weefifer, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the mailbox and that this has not yet been resolved. I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further. 

Chris