Menu
Tiffy321
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable

Someone please help me! I've been unable to access my email for 6 days, the main account holder has tried resetting the password and still, nothing. I called the number advised and spent an hour being bounced around different people who couldn't help me.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

Hi there @Tiffy321

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I am sorry that you're having issues with your email address at the moment. Unfortunately as you have advised you are not the account holder, we won't be able to assist you directly with your issue - i can only apologise. 

In order to assist with your query, we would only be able to speak with the account holder once security on the account has been passed. They are more than welcome to create their own Community account and pop along to this thread or alternatively they can call us on 150/03454541111 or pop us a text on 07533051809

All relevant notes are on the account to help the agent who answers their call or text.

Thanks

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos