Menu
Q-S
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable

All day been trying to sort this out but can't get to contact anyone from VM, primary mailbox (my wife's) is unavailable, try again in an hour, no joy all day. Posted earlier but that seems to have disappeared, maybe didn't like me criticising VM? Sat for hours waiting for online chat, rang 150 twice and supposed to be sending a text with a link to follow but never arrived. Have changed password, can access secondary email, no bother, but still primary mailbox unavailable.

Is there anybody can sort this out?

0 Kudos
Q-S
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

Eventually got hold of someone at VM this morning and the fault is at their end and they are hoping to fix it by 4pm today.
0 Kudos
Q-S
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It's now nearly quarter past seven and the mailbox is STILL unavailable, so much for being fixed by 4pm. 😡
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Q-S

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are unable to access your emails, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Q-S
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Will do, further update, still out of action this morning, rang 150m got put through automatically to "the team" only to get the message "we are closed, call back tomorrow". Wonderful, 3rd day without access to primary mailbox.
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Please open my private chat and answer the questions and I will be able to get this resolved for you.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Q-S,

Thank you for coming back to me and advising that I have now resolved this for you, You are very welcome, keep safe 🌈.

Kind regards

Paul.