Menu
F90M5Comp
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable

Good evening.  I am getting the error message “Your mailbox is not available at the moment.  Please retry in one hour . . .”.  I have tried from my windows laptop, iPhone and iPad, and via Virgin Media website without success.  Please can someone help me?

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

The usual reason for this is that the mailbox is locked for security reasons due to suspicious activity.  You can try ringing the telephone support number quoted in the error message or using the text contact service.

You need to select broadband fault as email is only provided to broadband customers.  Tell them your mailbox is locked and ask for someone with experience of that scenario.    Changing your password is the first step, so well done.

Or wait here and the Forum Team (VM employees) are able to get the unlock process started.  They usually reach threads within a day, but I can see the board is very busy at the moment - so I don't know for sure.

When it is sorted, you should check the security on all your device as a precaution.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-my-email-has-been-hacked

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos