cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox unavailable

Richard_Clark
Joining in

Hi,

My Mum's VM email keeps showing 'mailbox unavailable' when she logs into webmail (and her email connection therefore doesn't work on her PC/phone/tablet either).

She's desperately tried via VM's help line but is going round in circles without any real help (very frustrating!).   She can't log into this community either with her emails working (so I'm logging in on her behalf, I'm also a VM customer).

Can anyone help at all with how we can get round this 'mailbox unavailable' error message that she's had for days on end?

Thanks so much for any help or suggestions.

Richard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Richard_Clark

Sorry  to hear this 

If you can please try and reset your Mums password to one you haven't used before 

Wait around 30 min then try again 

If that fails, Please let me know 

Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Richard_Clark

Sorry  to hear this 

If you can please try and reset your Mums password to one you haven't used before 

Wait around 30 min then try again 

If that fails, Please let me know 

Gareth_L

Thank you for your suggestion, much appreciated.

No problem @Richard_Clark

Can I ask how this went? Are you back into the email? 

Thank you. 

Hi Ashleigh_C,

Thank you, yes that worked well and my Mum is delighted to have full access back to her emails again (and can now track Christmas present orders/deliveries).

Thanks so much, very helpful (more so than the phone line to VM was the other day).  

Much appreciated,

Richard

[Issue resolved / closed]

Hi @Richard_Clark,

Thank you for the update on this. I'm very glad to hear that this has now been resolved.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!