cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox unavailable

Danny_P
Tuning in

Hi,

My Ntlworld email is experiencing the “mailbox unavailable” problem.

I’ve tried resetting the password yesterday when the issue first arose to no avail, I still cannot gain access today.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks, 

Dan.

8 REPLIES 8

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dan,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with your mailbox, so I can help I'll need a few more details from you.

I've popped you over a private message for this (purple envelope. top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Danny_P
Tuning in

Hi

After Alex fixed this for me last week I am experiencing issues logging in again. 

When someone is available can they take a look please.

Thank you

Dan.

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Danny_P,

Sorry to hear you're having further issues with the mailbox. I'll just drop you a private message so I can confirm what's going on - please keep an eye on the purple envelope.

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Danny_P,

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. Glad to hear that a password reset has helped unlock the account for you.

If you do have any further issues, please don't hesitate to drop back to the forums.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Apologies for jumping on this post but my email was fixed by Beth on Friday but it went down again yesterday, please advise

Did you update/changed your password since?

This fixed the issue for me, using the main account to change the password on a secondary account.

Thanks,

Dan.

I already changed it on Friday as advised but didn't work then moderator Beth managed to resolve it for me. It was working fine Saturday morning then by the afternoon had gone down again.

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Roscoe68,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear the issue returned - just had a quick look and seems Beth has managed to resolve this for you again now.

Let us know if you have any further issues.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team