cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox unavailable

Nicotene
Dialled in

I'm getting the same on my primary account. My secondary is still working so something weird is going on.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Nicotene,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with accessing your primary email account! 

Would you be able to try the Reset Password feature on your mailbox? Please change your password to something new and wait for up to 10 minutes for the changes to update on the system.

This should help you gain access to your mailbox and resolve this issue. If you're still having issues with this after trying the reset password option, please give us a shout and we'll be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Nicotene,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with accessing your primary email account! 

Would you be able to try the Reset Password feature on your mailbox? Please change your password to something new and wait for up to 10 minutes for the changes to update on the system.

This should help you gain access to your mailbox and resolve this issue. If you're still having issues with this after trying the reset password option, please give us a shout and we'll be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Nicotene
Dialled in

It seems that what was my primary email (blueyonder.co.uk) has disappeared and the secondary email which I set up sometime later (virginmedia.com) is now my main account. I need to reply to an email I received just before it went down. What do I need to do to get it back?

Hi Paulina Z

I tried to reset the password but it says my security question was wrong even though I know it was right and obviously my date of birth was correct.

Any alerts will go to my primary address so I won't receive them

I managed to change my password on the account page but I still cannot log into my email account

It is now working again since I changed password. Thank you for your help.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Nicotene,

Thank you for coming back to me about this issue! I'm sorry to hear that the password reset did not work initially but it's working now.

Do let us know if you're still having problems and I'll send you a Private Message just in case.

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. 

I will be in touch soon.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team