cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox unavailable

littlemarchhare
Joining in

Like many others here, i am not able to get into my email, nor am i able to add my account in Thunderbird. Please can someone help?

https://store.virginmedia.com/unavailable.html

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

***@blueyonder.co.uk

How and where do I reset my password for this email box? It is not an option in my account, just can't find it...

12 REPLIES 12

thompa
Up to speed

I am seeing 'Bad Request' when I try to access my NTLWorld email account in Chrome - but can access my email when using Firefox.

Have you tried a different browser?

Allan

Hi @thompa

All sort of browsers, it seems my mailbox is just simple deleted, i have no other explanation.

Hi @littlemarchhare.

Thanks for getting in touch, and a warm welcome to the Community Forum! I'm sorry that you're having some problems accessing your mailbox.

I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. I'll just need to confirm a few details via Private Message. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Hi Laurie, sorry a bit late, but yes i have replied. Hope you can help.

Hi @littlemarchhare,

Thanks for getting back to me and confirming those details.

I've restored and enabled your mailboxes now could you try logging into the affected accounts and let me know if you're still having problems?

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Hi Laurie,

The main account I was able to login again, many thanks!

Are you able to restore my secondary as well?

Kind regards

Hi littlemarchhare,

That is good news, I'm glad that you are now able to access your main account. I'll just need to send you another Private Message to confirm the details of your secondary account!

Thanks,
Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

23/09/22 2 months further in time... heading to xMas.....

Still no luck with my second account to recover and no more able to get any replies, what's happening?

Wow, how much do I have to pay to have Laurie_C look at my mailbox? Been waiting since Tuesday a week ago for access to mine, and still waiting.