Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox unavailable

pcclemence
Tuning in

Hi

I need some help.

I have changed my username and e mail. When on the VM dashboard it tells me to check my e mail inbox to verify the information. When trying to go into the e mail inbox I get the message

"

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices."

How can I get into my inbox?

Thanks

23 REPLIES 23

Hi

In that case, can I have an update as to the progress of the ticket?

IT Ticket can take up to 5 working days to be resolved. As the ticket was submitted today there is still the full 5 working days. 

^Martin

Hi. The ticket was submitted on the 31st of may, 8 days ago. It is therefore 3 days overdue.

Hi Pcclemence,

Thanks for coming back to us about this, I am sorry for the delay in getting this issue with your mailbox resolved. 

The IT team are still working hard to get this issue fixed ASAP for you, however I understand it's frustrating for you. 

We thank you for your patience whilst the team work on this for us.

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi

Is there any further update to this?

Hello pcclemence

Let me get an update for you 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

JLEADY
Tuning in

Hi

I am having the same problem. emails stopped coming to my phone and when I attempt login on laptop get this message. I've not changed any passwords

email.png

all sorted now thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JLEADY, 

thanks for letting us know and glad this is resolved, can you please let us know how this was resolved?

Zoie

I'm getting the mailbox unavailable. try again in an hour message.

No changes to status, username or password - in fact it was working fine earlier this morning.

Been "down" for a couple of hours now. Is there a quick fix as with working from home, it's causing me some major problems

Thanks