Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable

Hello,

The last few day i have had problems with logging into my email account can anyone help with this?

I cannot  access via outlook app or web browser bellow is the error message.

"Your "mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111from any other phone and select option 2.For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visitvirginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

kind regards,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

I had this message and Virgin have fixed it for me. This apparently happened because there was a hack on the emails and a forwarding email address had been added, so a third party was able to access my emails.  Luckily I lead a boring life and there was nothing juicy to read.  Somebody from Virgin did reply to me and got this working in a short space of time.  He just needed my account details, address etc.  I hadn't been a virgin customer for 20 years but had kept the same virgin.net email address.  I'm sure somebody from Virgin will get to you and assist.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have this problem on two emails addresses currently. Is there anyone here who can help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi MarkJadkin,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi TinaWelsh,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your details, I have reset this for you, please try again and then change the password so this doesn't happen again.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos